- The William Magee Center has a supply of Narcan (naloxone), a medicine that can reverse the effects of an opioid overdose. Narcan is safe, relatively easy to administer, and lifesaving.
- Our supply is available to students, faculty, and staff free of charge, and we will not collect any personal information about individuals who request Narcan.
- If you or someone you know may be exposed to an opioid overdose, we encourage you to stop by the William Magee Center during office hours to receive a free box.
- Instructions on how to use this medication properly are included with each box. Click here to watch the Narcan training video.
Harm Reduction Resources
- The William Magee Center also has Fentanyl test strips and drug disposal bags available through a generous donation by the Attorney General’s Office as part of the One Pill Can Kill Campaign.