The William Magee Center at the University of Mississippi offers scholarships to eligible members of the Collegiate Recovery Community. This scholarship was created to support students in recovery as they achieve their academic goals and is supported by donor contributions and fundraising.
To be eligible, students must:
- Received membership approval by the staff advisory of the Collegiate Recovery Community
- Be enrolled in at least three (3) credit hours (undergraduate, master’s, or doctoral)
- Have a minimum of three months in recovery
- Actively engaged with the Collegiate Recovery Community
- Comply with all other university-related obligations
- Regularly attend campus meetings offered or others deemed relevant to the development of the member, and approved by the Collegiate Recovery Community staff member
The CRC staff advisor, as well as selected members of the William Magee Center professional staff will review scholarship applications for each academic semester.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.