What is the Collegiate Recovery Community?
The Collegiate Recovery Community (CRC) community establishes an academic and social support system to address the unique challenges recovering students face in a collegiate environment. Together, recovering students have an increased opportunity to excel academically while maintaining long-term recovery.
Should I Join the Collegiate Recovery Community?
YES, the CRC is open to any student interested in:
- Private spaces on campus to relax, meet, and study while in recovery
- Free programs and events
- Scholarship opportunities up to $1250 for students in recovery
- Opportunities to fellowship and engage with other CRC members
Not Ready to Join the CRC Yet?
There are other ways to get involved with the CRC if you would like to learn more. CRC activities and events are open to ANY student who is:
- Interested in learning more about taking the first steps on the journey to recovery
- In recovery and interested in substance use support options
- Curious about what it means to be in recovery
Learn More About the CRC