RebelADE is a student-centered, educational program that focuses on reducing the harm related to substance use. By using a combination of methods, RebelADE creates an individualized plan for each student to help us disrupt the culture of substance use on our campus. RebelADE will cultivate a conversation within each student and allow them create change within their own lives. The program has the following goals:
- Increase protective behaviors and reduce harm related to substance use
- Set wellness goals based upon student’s need
- Promote healthier, positive choices for students and their peers
- Develop positive and healthy coping skills for risk reduction
- Disrupt the culture of substance use in our community
RebelADE is conducted over the course of 1-3 educational sessions and are tailored to each student. Our sessions include but are not limited to: experiential learning seminar, one-on-one sessions, early intervention program, and/or access to Collegiate Recovery Community.
For more information about RebelADE, or how to enroll, please contact Kyle Loggins or Lauren Gallagher via email@example.com or call 662-915-1350.